Janhvi Kapoor Cuts Birthday Cake with Sword, Brother Arjun Kapoor Posts an Adorable Wish
Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 22nd birthday on Wednesday. She is currently shooting for Gunjan Saxena's biopic in Varanasi.
The actress had a very different kind of birthday celebration this year. In photos from Varanasi, Janhvi can be seen cutting her birthday cake with a sword as her family members cheered her on.
She also put up a picture of herself on a boat near the ghats of Varanasi.
Actor-brother Arjun Kapoor wished Janhvi a happy birthday on Instagram, using a photo from their appearance together on the chat show Koffee With Karan. On the show, they had talked about how they bonded after the death of Janhvi’s mother, Sridevi.
View this post on Instagram
Ok see I found an unused picture @janhvikapoor happy birthday hope this year is the beginning of you discovering urself & realising the world is ur oyster... Stay grateful stay humble & stay grounded.... Also I hope truly that u give us the same love this year that u give Pankoo ji !!!
Janhvi made her film debut with Dhadak, opposite Ishaan Khatter. She is currently working on the Gunjan Saxena biopic, in which she plays the lead role of first female IAF pilot who played a pivotal role in the 1999 Kargil War.
She will next begin work on Karan’s period epic, Takht, which also stars Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor.
Arjun Kapoor is currently working on Panipat, which is an Indian historical period drama film directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Salman Khan Takes a Dig at Priyanka Chopra For Launching Dating App After Marrying Nick Jonas
- IPL 2019 | Don't Care if I'm Judged on Not Winning the IPL: Kohli
- PUBG Mobile Ban: India Could Get Six Hour Play Time Restriction to Curb Addiction
- Karan Johar Says He's Facing Technical Trouble, Denies 'Liking' Tweet Abusing SRK
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s