Jeff Goldblum is All Set to Make His Jazz Debut at 65
Actor Jeff Goldblum is set to release his debut jazz album at the age of 65.
Image: A still from Thor Ragnarok
Actor Jeff Goldblum is set to release his debut jazz album at the age of 65. The actor, who started playing jazz at the age of 15, has signed to iconic label Decca Records, reported Variety.
He was signed by Decca after the label's executives spotted him accompanying singer Gregory Porter on the piano during a performance on The Graham Norton Show last October while promoting Thor: Ragnarok.
"I'm so happy to be in cahoots with the wonderful people at Decca, one of the coolest and most prestigious labels of all time," Goldblum said.
The actor known for his iconic roles in films including The Fly, Jurassic Park and Independence Day, has played the piano since childhood.
He regularly plays with his jazz band, The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra, around LA and at the Cafe Carlyle in New York.
Goldblum also hosts a weekly jazz variety show at LA's Rockwell Table and Stage when not away on location.
Recommended For You
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: The Echo Show 5 Goes on Sale For Rs 5,399 And This May be Its Lowest Price Ever
- Ashwin Captures Broad's Euphoric Reaction During Last Over
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Far From Home Earns Rs 73.16 Crores in 11 Days
- 'I Should Be Allowed To Play Any Person': Scarlett Johansson Trolled After Comments on 'Casting'