Jeff Goldblum is All Set to Make His Jazz Debut at 65
Actor Jeff Goldblum is set to release his debut jazz album at the age of 65.
Image: A still from Thor Ragnarok
Actor Jeff Goldblum is set to release his debut jazz album at the age of 65. The actor, who started playing jazz at the age of 15, has signed to iconic label Decca Records, reported Variety.
He was signed by Decca after the label's executives spotted him accompanying singer Gregory Porter on the piano during a performance on The Graham Norton Show last October while promoting Thor: Ragnarok.
"I'm so happy to be in cahoots with the wonderful people at Decca, one of the coolest and most prestigious labels of all time," Goldblum said.
The actor known for his iconic roles in films including The Fly, Jurassic Park and Independence Day, has played the piano since childhood.
He regularly plays with his jazz band, The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra, around LA and at the Cafe Carlyle in New York.
Goldblum also hosts a weekly jazz variety show at LA's Rockwell Table and Stage when not away on location.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Watch: Ducklings Enjoy Makeshift Water Slide Leaving Netizens Amused
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro