Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie to Present Golden Globe Awards
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie will both present trophies at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actresses Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie will both present trophies at the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
Aniston and Jolie - who were both previously married to actor Brad Pitt - rarely attend the same events, but this year they will be among the celebrities handing out statuettes to the winners, along with other newly-announced presenters Helen Mirren and Emma Stone, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Other stars who will be presenting trophies at the ceremony, to be hosted by Seth Meyers, include Hugh Grant, Isabelle Huppert, Ricky Martin, Penelope Cruz, Seth Rogen, Kerry Washington, Gal Gadot and Kelly Clarkson.
Amy Poehler, Neil Patrick Harris, Sharon Stone, Alicia Vikander, Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Hemsworth, "Game of Thrones" stars Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke, Emma Watson and Halle Berry are also among the big names who will give out trophies at the award gala.
The Golden Globes ceremony will be held here on Sunday and will air in India on Vh1, Comedy Central and Colors Infinity on Monday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband
- You Can Now Buy a Baby Yoda Toy for Rs 21,000, But Here's the Catch
- 'Rick-a-licious': Pringles Teams Up with Adult Swim to Launch 'Pickle Rick' flavour of Chips
- Airtel Has Three New Prepaid Recharge Packs With Unlimited Voice Calls