Jennifer Lopez-Drake Not Together For Publicity, Claim Their Friends
The duo turned the music industry upside-down with after announcing their romance with a cosy selfie - but some people had their doubts.
Image: Instagram/ Jennifer Lopez
Los Angeles: Singer Jennifer Lopez and rapper-singer Drake's relationship is not a publicity gimmick, claim their friends.
The duo turned the music industry upside-down with after announcing their romance with a cosy selfie - but some people had their doubts. There were also speculations that it's all a publicity stunt for an upcoming collaboration or reality show.
According to several sources to E! News, the couple are 100 per cent legit, and not a professional ploy to promote any type of business like many are assuming, reports mirror.co.uk.
They also think that Lopez will get back together with her former boyfriend Casper Smart.
"I think she and Casper will get back together. He's a great guy and she knows it. They just need a break right now," they claimed.
But another source told the website that they will never get back together.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- This Scene with Anushka Sharma from Zero Made Shah Rukh Khan Feel a Bit Awkward
- Amitabh Bachchan OnePlus Brand Ambassador's Samsung Galaxy S9 Goes Kaput; Twitter Tries to Help
- Raghu Ram of Roadies Ties the Knot With Natalie Di Luccio, Ex-wife Sugandha Shares Heartfelt Post
- Ishqbaaaz Actor Additi Gupta is Now Married. Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- Alleged Racist Abuse of Raheem Sterling 'Disgusting', Says Maurizio Sarri
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s