Jennifer Lopez Recreates 2002 Look
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez recreated her 2002 look by wearing oversize hoop earrings and a furry black and white jacket. She was shooting for her upcoming music video, yet unnamed.
Image: Instagram/ Jennifer Lopez official
New York: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez recreated her 2002 Jenny from the block look in ab-flashing vest and hoop earrings on the set of a new music video here.
Lopez, 48, filmed her new music video on Thursday. She displayed her abs in a skimpy vintage Guess vest top, which was reminiscent of when she displayed her midriff in the racy video, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She wore gold oversize hoop earrings and a furry black and white jacket as she filmed in the subway alongside a tattooed co-star who showed off his ripped body in a black vest top and chunky gold chain.
She also showcased her toned legs in a pair of black leather boxing shorts.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- 2020 Women's U-17 FIFA World Cup to be Held in India from November 2-21
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws