Joe has found love of his life, Says Nick Jonas
Joe Jonas, 28, and Sophie Turner, 21, began dating last year and have since travelled to London together to meet her parents.
Image: Instagram/ Sophie Turner
Los Angeles: Singer Nick Jonas has praised his brother Joe Jonas and actress Sophie Turner's "beautiful" relationship, and said his sibling has found the "love of his life".
"I can tell you that he found his partner and love of his life," Nick told etonline.com.
"That's all that matters. It's a beautiful thing," he added.
Their engagement news comes just in time for the forthcoming Thanksgiving celebrations, and Nick says that Turner has already had a taste of the "Jonas experience".
"It's all love. She was with us last year as well, so she already had her first sort of Jonas experience," Nick said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Jon Snow Actor Kit Harington Hasn’t Watched Game of Thrones Season 8
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- A Simple Case of Ear Infection Could Be the Reason Why Entire Species of Neanderthals Went Extinct
- Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers: The NBA Game That May Bring Donald Trump to India Next Month
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It