Met Gala 2019: Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Make First Appearance Together as Newlyweds
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner walked up the iconic Metropolitan Museum of Art’s steps hand-in-hand and posed for the photographers together.
Image courtesy: Reuters pictures
Five days after making their love official by getting married at a surprise wedding in Las Vegas, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner made their first public appearance as a married couple at the 2019 Met Gala.
The newlyweds walked up the iconic Metropolitan Museum of Art’s steps hand-in-hand and posed for photographers together. Sophie stunned in a custom pantsuit from Louis Vuitton, which was perfectly complemented by Joe's turtleneck and black pants.
Joe shared their Met Gala looks inspiration on his Instagram a few hours after debuting at the annual fund-raising event.
The Met Gala was a family affair for the couple, as Joe’s younger brother Nick Jonas, 26, was also in attendance along with his wife Priyanka Chopra, 36.
Priyanka and Nick also went for matching clothes in elegant white at the gala. Nick described the special night as a “full circle” moment for the couple a week before the gala. A little over a year before the two began dating in 2018, the actress famously attended the 2017 Met Gala along with Nick. They were both guests of the designer Ralph Lauren, and were also clicked in many pictures as a pair.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- Christian Eriksen Seals Transfer to Inter Milan as Tottenham Hotspur Sign Giovani Lo Celso on Permanent Deal
- Nick Jonas Fans Can't Stop Stanning Over Food Stuck in His Teeth During Grammy Gig
- Shaheer Sheikh Throws Fun Gala for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Cast
- Australian Open: Federer Gets Warned for Obscene Language During Quarter-final vs Sandgren