Joe Jonas Sued For Car Crash
The woman claims the assistant was driving Jonas' 2012 Audi A6 in the heart of Hollywood, when she made a left turn in an intersection that resulted in a collision with her
A file photo of Joe Jonas.
Los Angeles: Singer Joe Jonas has been sued by a woman who claimed that his assistant crashed his motor into her car.
The woman claims the assistant was driving Jonas' 2012 Audi A6 in the heart of Hollywood, when she made a left turn in an intersection that resulted in a collision with her, reports tmz.com.
The woman claimed she was injured in the collision and has endured mental and physical pain, incurred medical expenses and lost earnings.
According to the legal documents, it went down in March 2016.
The woman's lawyer, Gerald Marcus, said that the Audi was registered to Jonas. No police report was filed and there were no witnesses. It's unclear from the documents if Jonas was in the vehicle with his assistant.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: This is Why Thanos Survived and Others Died in the Destruction of Titan
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Wants to Use Artificial Intelligence to Curb Fake News, But isn't Sure How
- Hindu Sena Writes to Piyush Goyal, Requests Him to Rename 'Tipu Express' to 'Ananth Express'
- Paris Call: Will Big Tech Companies And French President Macron be Able to Clean up The Internet?
- New Zealand Players Available for Full IPL Season