Julius Tennon to Guest star in How To Get Away With Murder
Julius Tennon has is been signed on for one episode of the Emmy-winning series, How To Get Away With Murder.
Image: Reuters pictures
Los Angeles: Actor-producer Julius Tennon is all set to feature in How To Get Away With Murder in an undisclosed guest starring role.
The 63-year-old actor, who is also the husband and producing partner of the main lead, actress Viola Davis, has been signed on for one episode of the Emmy-winning series, reported Deadline.
Tennon has founded JuVee Productions with Davis, of which he is the co-president.
The couple sealed an overall deal with the ABC Studios, where they plan to develop new projects for broadcast, cable, and streaming services through their collaboration.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Are Slaying it By the Beach in Maldives
- Netflix Teases Breaking Bad Film 'El Camino' Sans Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones