Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Gets New India Release Date
The film is all set to now release in India on June 7. The second installment of the "Jurassic World" series will open on Thursday in more than 2300 screens, two weeks before its US release date
Image: Twitter/Colin Trevorrow
Mumbai: Universal Pictures India's "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", which was scheduled to release on June 8 in India, will now open a day before.
The film is all set to now release in India on June 7. The second installment of the "Jurassic World" series will open on Thursday in more than 2300 screens, two weeks before its US release date, read a statement to IANS.
It will clash with superstar Rajinikanth's Kaala.
"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" will release in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
In the film, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will reprise their roles from Jurassic World as Owen and Claire, respectively. Actor Jeff Goldblum will return as Dr. Ian Malcolm.
The film begins three years ahead of the previous film where the theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. The island of Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.
Recommended For You
- Satyameva Jayate Review: John Takes on Manoj Bajpayee & Loses in This Predictable Cop Drama
- Hima Das - From Dreaming of Airplanes to Flying into the Record Books
- Jio GigaFiber Registration Live: Everything You Need to Know
- Samsung Mocks Apple Yet Again in Two New Ads For Galaxy Note 9
- A Woman Has Landed in Trouble for Doing the #KikiChallenge With a Pakistani Flag on an Airplane