Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Gets New India Release Date
The film is all set to now release in India on June 7. The second installment of the "Jurassic World" series will open on Thursday in more than 2300 screens, two weeks before its US release date
Image: Twitter/Colin Trevorrow
Mumbai: Universal Pictures India's "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", which was scheduled to release on June 8 in India, will now open a day before.
The film is all set to now release in India on June 7. The second installment of the "Jurassic World" series will open on Thursday in more than 2300 screens, two weeks before its US release date, read a statement to IANS.
It will clash with superstar Rajinikanth's Kaala.
"Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" will release in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
In the film, directed by J.A. Bayona, stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will reprise their roles from Jurassic World as Owen and Claire, respectively. Actor Jeff Goldblum will return as Dr. Ian Malcolm.
The film begins three years ahead of the previous film where the theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. The island of Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar and Housefull 4 Team Go for Early Morning Shooting on The Kapil Sharma Show
- A Scene from Joaquin Phoenix's 'Joker' Has Become the Internet's Most Referenced Meme
- Angry Customer Creates Hilarious 'Oyo Ruined My Anniversary' Website to Narrate Ordeal
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream