Justin Bieber Is Taking Time Off for Personal Life
Justin Bieber is taking a break from his work taking out time for himself.
(Image: Yogen shah)
Los Angeles: Pop star Justin Bieber will record new music in the future but needs some time for himself right now.
A source told tmz.com that "music has always been a major release for Justin and he's constantly in and out of studios working on new tunes".
He also plans to return to touring, but will not embark on such a lengthy world tour like Purpose as it left him exhausted.
Previously, Hillsong Church pastor Carl Lentz described Bieber as a "good Christian" and quashed speculations that the singer is paid to attend church events, as he insisted the star is simply using his faith to guide himself through new chapters in his life.
He said: "We don't pay him to attend. He comes on his own. I think that Justin is a good Christian. I don't think his problems are behind him, but we all have to deal with other stuff to come.
"His relationship with Jesus is changing his life daily. It is one of those things where you never really get it, it takes a while to keep growing as a person. Every day he is getting older, and with each chapter comes new growth... This is what conference is all about.
"Everyone here would buy a ticket and be a part of it. He feels like it is a big part of his year," Lentz added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year