Justin Bieber Saves Woman From Attacker at Coachella Party
According to the guests, Bieber grabbed a drugged-up man and held him up against a wall after spotting him grabbing a woman by the throat.
Image: Justin Bieber's official Instagram account
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber rescued a fellow party guest at actor Patrick Schwarzenegger's Coachella party during a fight.
According to the guests, Bieber grabbed a drugged-up man and held him up against a wall after spotting him grabbing a woman by the throat, reports tmz.com.
The singer was at the party with a friend on April 14 when the unnamed attacker, who appeared to be on drugs, attacked a woman.
Bieber and his friend stepped in and tried to convince the man to stop. But when he didn't, the singer hit the man in the face and pushed him against a wall.
Security then forced the guy out of the party. He was later arrested, according to outlet, for causing a scene outside the bash as he started chasing an SUV he believed was Bieber's.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6.1 Plus First Impressions Review: A Super Strong Challenge to Xiaomi's Mi A2
- Teens Spending More Time on Social Media, Less Time Reading Finds
- Move Over Spider-Man and Batman, Fishermen are Getting the Superhero Treatment in Kerala
- A Sneak Peek into Five Years of the Boldest MTV VMA Looks
- Everything we Know so Far About The Upcoming iPhone, iPhone X Plus, iPhone 9 And MacBook