Justin Bieber Saves Woman From Attacker at Coachella Party
According to the guests, Bieber grabbed a drugged-up man and held him up against a wall after spotting him grabbing a woman by the throat.
Image: Justin Bieber's official Instagram account
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber rescued a fellow party guest at actor Patrick Schwarzenegger's Coachella party during a fight.
According to the guests, Bieber grabbed a drugged-up man and held him up against a wall after spotting him grabbing a woman by the throat, reports tmz.com.
The singer was at the party with a friend on April 14 when the unnamed attacker, who appeared to be on drugs, attacked a woman.
Bieber and his friend stepped in and tried to convince the man to stop. But when he didn't, the singer hit the man in the face and pushed him against a wall.
Security then forced the guy out of the party. He was later arrested, according to outlet, for causing a scene outside the bash as he started chasing an SUV he believed was Bieber's.
Recommended For You
- In Viral Video Where BSP MP's Son Waves Gun, Female Companions Take Shot at #MeToo
- YouTube Suffers Outage for Over 30 Minutes, Social Media Goes into Meltdown Mode
- Happy Birthday Eminem: 10 Songs That Prove No One Can Beat the Rap God
- Samsung Galaxy W2019 Listed on TENNA Will Have Two 4.2-Inch Screens, 3,000mAh Battery
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Spotted Driving Polaris RZR1000 in Dubai