Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Don't Know If They Always Like Their Toddler
Justin Timberlake says he and his wife Jessica Biel "don't know" if they always like their 22-month-old son Silas.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel pose on the red carpet as they arrive for Oscars. Photo via AP.
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Timberlake says he and his wife Jessica Biel "don't know" if they always like their 22-month-old son Silas.
Timberlake says Silas is "amazing" but are finding things quite "hard" at the moment because he is going through a difficult stage, but they are hoping it is a phase that doesn't last, reports etonline.com.
"He does not want the diapers changed. He's hitting his terrible twos a little early, so we're hoping he'll get out of them a little early," Timberlake said.
Biel said: "He's doing amazing, but it's one of those things where you're like, I love you, but I don't know if I like you."
Timberlake added: "There's other moments where you're like, This is really hard and I don't know what the hell I'm doing."
Recommended For You
- Bran Stark of 'Game of Thrones' Finally Reveals Why He Can't Stop Staring into Your Soul
- Here's Why Kalank is a Litmus Test for Indian Audiences' Sensibilities
- Fardeen Khan on Being Body-Shamed: I've Been Bashed Unnecessarily, We Need to Get Over These Things
- First Ever Interstellar Object May Have Hit Earth Five Years Ago
- Norwegian Police Arrest the Night King, Tell GoT Fans That Winter is Not Coming
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s