Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Don't Know If They Always Like Their Toddler
Justin Timberlake says he and his wife Jessica Biel "don't know" if they always like their 22-month-old son Silas.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel pose on the red carpet as they arrive for Oscars. Photo via AP.
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Timberlake says he and his wife Jessica Biel "don't know" if they always like their 22-month-old son Silas.
Timberlake says Silas is "amazing" but are finding things quite "hard" at the moment because he is going through a difficult stage, but they are hoping it is a phase that doesn't last, reports etonline.com.
"He does not want the diapers changed. He's hitting his terrible twos a little early, so we're hoping he'll get out of them a little early," Timberlake said.
Biel said: "He's doing amazing, but it's one of those things where you're like, I love you, but I don't know if I like you."
Timberlake added: "There's other moments where you're like, This is really hard and I don't know what the hell I'm doing."(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Tomb Raiders: Egypt Investigating Couple Filmed Naked On Top of Giza Pyramid
- Tata Motors Bets Big on Harrier SUV for Sustainable Growth in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s