Kadvi Hawa To Be Screened At Beijing International Film Festival
The film is also in contention for the Titan Award, which inherits the values of "beauty in variety, harmony in diversity".
Image: Twitter/ Sanjay Mishra
"Looking forward to the Chinese Premier of 'Kadvi Hawa' at BJIFF, honoured to Be shortlisted among the top 15 films competing for the 'Tiantan Award' from 659 entries from 71 countries, Congrats all Sanjay Mishra, Ranvir Shorey, Tillotama Shome and Manish Mundra," Panda tweeted on Sunday.
Looking forward to the #Chinese Premier of #KadviHawa at #bjiff, honored to B shortlisted among the top 15 films competing for the "Tiantan Award" from 659 entries from 71 countries, Congrats all🙂@imsanjaimishra @RanvirShorey @TillotamaShome @ManMundra https://t.co/HN2ENAejji— Nila Madhab Panda (@nilamadhabpanda) April 15, 2018
The film is also in contention for the Titan Award, which inherits the values of "beauty in variety, harmony in diversity". The eight-day film fest will commence on Tuesday and will conclude on April 22.
Kadvi Hawa is based on climate change. It also got a Special Mention at the 64th National Film Awards.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Ocean's 8 Film Review: All-Female Cast Let Down By Male Director and Production Crew
- Incredibles 2 Movie Review: Fun, Thoughtful and Engaging, the Return of Supers is Worth-Watching
- Tendulkar Finds Ally in Kohli as Chorus Grows Against Use of Two New Balls in ODIs
- Japan Volcano Featured in James Bond Movie Erupts, Ejecting Smoke and Rocks
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Are Incredible Dancers And So Is This Man, Watch Video