Kadvi Hawa To Be Screened At Beijing International Film Festival
The film is also in contention for the Titan Award, which inherits the values of "beauty in variety, harmony in diversity".
Image: Twitter/ Sanjay Mishra
"Looking forward to the Chinese Premier of 'Kadvi Hawa' at BJIFF, honoured to Be shortlisted among the top 15 films competing for the 'Tiantan Award' from 659 entries from 71 countries, Congrats all Sanjay Mishra, Ranvir Shorey, Tillotama Shome and Manish Mundra," Panda tweeted on Sunday.
Looking forward to the #Chinese Premier of #KadviHawa at #bjiff, honored to B shortlisted among the top 15 films competing for the "Tiantan Award" from 659 entries from 71 countries, Congrats all🙂@imsanjaimishra @RanvirShorey @TillotamaShome @ManMundra https://t.co/HN2ENAejji— Nila Madhab Panda (@nilamadhabpanda) April 15, 2018
The film is also in contention for the Titan Award, which inherits the values of "beauty in variety, harmony in diversity". The eight-day film fest will commence on Tuesday and will conclude on April 22.
Kadvi Hawa is based on climate change. It also got a Special Mention at the 64th National Film Awards.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'Royal Baby' News is Making Indians Search For 'When is Spring?'
- Adelaide Women's Team Amasses 596 Runs in 50-Over Match, Wins by 571 Runs
- Post Harassment Allegations, Nana Patekar to be Replaced by This Actor in Housefull 4?
- Bigg Boss 12: Nehha Pendse is the First Celebrity to Get Evicted from the House
- We Are a Very Difficult Team to Beat, Says India Coach Constantine