Kamal Haasan Hits Back At Detractors
He was reacting to a statement made by Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha Vice President Ashok Sharma, who on Friday slammed Haasan for his Hindu extremist remarks and said people like him should be shot dead.
File photo of actor-turned-politician Kamal Haasan.
Chennai: Actor Kamal Haasan on Saturday hit back at detractors baying for his blood saying those who cannot stand criticism now want to kill him.
"If we question them, they call us anti-nationals and want us jailed. Now since there is no space in jails they want to shoot us and kill us," he said addressing a group of farmers.
He was reacting to a statement made by Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha Vice President Ashok Sharma, who on Friday slammed Haasan for his "Hindu extremist" remarks and said people like him should be "shot dead".
Recommended For You
- PUBG Lite Servers Out For Maintenance, Beta Version Arriving Soon in India
- This Cricket World Cup, New Zealander Jimmy Neesham's Dry Humour is the Real Winner
- No Criminal Case Against Rasikh Salam After Age Fudging Ban
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s