Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan to Clash Again, This Time at Box Office
The two actors were involved in a row which began after Kangana hinted at Hrithik being her "ex-boyfriend".
Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan attend a news conference for their movie 'Kites' on the sets of Farah Khan's chat show at Filmcity studios in Mumbai. (Image: Reuters)
The two actors were involved in a row which began after Kangana hinted at Hrithik being her "ex-boyfriend". What followed was an exchange of legal complaints and mud-slinging.
Now their films are set to clash on the Republic Day 2019 weekend.
Zee Studios and producer Kamal Jain today announced the release date of their magnum opus Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi, in which Kangana will bring alive the "extraordinary tale of strength and valour that inspired Indians across generations". The film is directed by Krish.
खूब लड़ी मर्दानी वह तो झाँसी वाली रानी थी...@ZeeStudios_ & producer @KamalJain_TheKJ proudly announce the release date of the most-anticipated magnum opus, #Manikarnika -The Queen of Jhansi on January 25, 2019⚔️#KanganaRanaut @shariqpatel @anky1912 @SonuSood @DirKrish— Zee Studios (@ZeeStudios_) July 21, 2018
Hrithik's Super 30, meanwhile, will see him take on the role of real life mathematics wizard Anand Kumar, who teaches 30 meritorious and talented candidates each year from economically backward sections for the entrance examination for the Indian Institute of Technology. The actor has been upbeat about playing a man from Bihar, and flaunts a simpleton's look for the movie.
It is backed by Reliance Entertainment and Phantom Films and directed by Vikas Bahl.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- #MeToo: Stree Actress Flora Saini Slaps Legal Notice on Producer Gaurang Doshi
- Will Continue to Add My Voice to #MeToo Despite Allegations Against My Father: Nandita Das
- Google Pixel 3 XL Review: A Phone With a Human Touch Proves Perfectionism is Overrated
- Samsung Galaxy W2019 Listed on TENNA Will Have Two 4.2-Inch Screens, 3,000mAh Battery
- Apple Donating 1000 Watches for Binge Eating Study is a Part of a Larger Health Push