Kangana Ranaut refuses to do Homi Adajania's next citing date issues
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been approached by filmmaker Homi Adajania for his next directorial venture has apparently refused to do that film because of date issues.
"Homi has narrated (the script) to Kangana and she is keen to work with him, but she is already committed to Hansal Mehta's film after 'Rangoon' and the dates are clashing. But they have promised to work with each other in the future," a source close to Kangana told IANS.
Adajania has reportedly finished writing the script for his next directorial venture, which has a very unique pairing.
The director, who has already signed Sushant Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan for the film, was keen to cast Kangana in a prominent role.
Kangana, who has almost wrapped up the shooting of Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Rangoon', will start shooting for Mehta's next in some time.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- After Being Stripped Off Spl Cover, CRPF Takes Over Security of Gandhis; Only PM Modi to Have SPG Now
- Robert Downey Jr Pays Tribute to Stan Lee While Accepting Male Movie Star Trophy at People's Choice Awards
- Bride Calls off Marriage after Groom Breaks into Drunk 'Nagin Dance'
- BCCI Plans Significant Changes to Key Lodha Reforms at AGM on December 1
- Vodafone's New Rs 225 Prepaid Plan Offers Unlimited Voice Calls, 4GB Data for 48 Days