Kangana Will Make a Mark for Herself as a Director: 'Manikarnika' Star Ankita Lokhande
Actress Ankita Lokhande, who has ventured into Bollywood with 'Manikarnika', has heaped praise on Kangana Ranaut's ability as a director.
Image credits: Viral Bhayani
Actress Ankita Lokhande, who has ventured into Bollywood with Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, has heaped praise on Kangana Ranaut's ability as a director and is sure she will also make a mark as a filmmaker.
Manikarnika..., which released last week, tells the story of Rani Lakshmibai, one of the key leaders in the First War of Indian Independence in 1857. The film is co-directed by Kangana and Radha Krishna Jagarlamudi.
Asked how Kangana was as a director, Ankita told IANS here: "As a director, she was fantastic. It was her debut as a director and she was directing a debutante. So, it was good."
Ankita, who essays the role of Jhalkari Bai in the film, says Kangana is super talented.
"She has been disciplined and very talented at whatever she has done. I wish her all the best for everything she does in her life and I just know one thing... whatever she has done till now, she has made her own mark. I am sure she will make a mark for herself as a director too," she said.
Follow @news18movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan Gives Back to Tiger Shroff's Krrish Meme by Sporting Flying Jatt T-shirt
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image
- Sunil Grover Finally Breaks Silence on The Kapil Sharma Show Comeback Rumours
- Priyanka Chopra Admits Having a Baby With Nick Jonas is on Her 'To-Do-List'
- Tamil Nadu's New EV Policy Seeks Full Road Tax Exemption for Electric Vehicles Until 2022