Kanye West Calls His 'Mental Condition' a Superpower
Rapper Kanye West has revealed that he was diagnosed with a "mental condition" when he was 39.
A file photo of Kanye West.
Rapper Kanye West has revealed that he was diagnosed with a "mental condition" when he was 39. He called it a "superpower".
"I had never been diagnosed until I was 39," Kanye, now 40, said during an interview recorded with radio host Big Boy following the 40-year-old rapper's Wyoming party for his new album YE, reports people.com.
After clarifying that he was diagnosed with a "mental condition", Kanye added: "But like I said on the album, it's not a disability, it's a superpower".
Although the musician declined to specify what he had been diagnosed with during the interview, Kanye had already confirmed on his new album that he is bipolar, calling it his "superpower".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Recalls Romancing Many Girls at Railway Stations
- BWF World Championships: PV Sindhu Beats Chen Yu Fei to Storm into Third Successive Final
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of the Highest-paid Actresses Second Year in a Row
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990