Karan Johar Is One of the Best Directors to Launch Sara: Saif Ali Khan
Saif Ali Khan has put all rumours to rest about disapproval of his daughter Sara being launched by Karan Johar.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actor Saif Ali Khan has put all rumours to rest about disapproval of his daughter Sara being launched by Karan Johar and said he would be more than happy if the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil director gives her a film break. "I would love Sara to be launched by Karan Johar. He is one of the best that we have," Saif, 46, said in a statement.
The Phantom actor added, "I keep reading various reports where I am supposedly averse to her getting launched by Karan because she will apparently become another Alia Bhatt. "If Sara becomes as successful as Alia is then it will be a matter of pride and happiness for all of us," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- Rafael Nadal Gets Married to His Partner of 14 Years Xisco Perello
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it