Karan Johar Says Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan Are Godparents to His Kids
Filmmaker Karan Johar says his friends Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are Godparents to his children Roohi and Yash.
Image: Viral Bhayani
Filmmaker Karan Johar says his friends Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are Godparents to his children Roohi and Yash. Karan became a father to twins via surrogacy last year.
During an episode of his show Calling Karan season 2, Karan was asked who would he like to choose to be Godparents to his children, read a statement. Karan said: "Shah Rukh and Gauri are the Godparents to my twins." Karan shares a strong bond with the actor and his wife.
Karan, who is known for his outlandish and experimental fashion style every time he walks out of his house, recently made heads turn with his appearance at the Paris Fashion Week(PFW) Gucci Show in the fashion capital of the world.
(With IANS inputs)
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lisa Haydon Gives Another Fitness Inspiration with New Pictures of Her Baby Bump
- Steve Harvey Goofed up Costume Winner at Miss Universe 2019 and Internet Had a Déjà Vu Moment
- Sanjay Kapoor Shares Throwback Picture on His 21st Wedding Anniversary with Maheep
- Walmart Apologises for Putting up Christmas Sweaters Featuring Santa Doing Cocaine
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting