Karan Johar Shares First Photo of Twins Roohi, Yash And It Is Adorable
Karan Johar on Tuesday took to Instagram to share a photograph of him holding the hands of his children.
Image: Instagram/ Karan Johar
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has shared the first glimpse of his twins Roohi and Yash.
Karan on Tuesday took to Instagram to share a photograph of him holding the hands of his children.
"I miss my babies! Roohi and Yash," Karan captioned the image.
The twins were born in February this year through surrogacy but the news was revealed to the world only on March 5. In a long post on Twitter, Karan shared his excitement on being "enormously blessed to be a parent."
The daughter has been named Roohi - a rearrangement of Karan's mother's name Hiroo and the son has been christened Yash - on Karan's late father's name.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- Deepak Punia Books Tokyo Olympics Quota After Entering Semis at World Wrestling Championships
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year