Karaoke Has Lost Lustre: Emma Stone
She says she 'weirdly' doesn't like karaoke and belting out tracks since filming the drama production
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Emma Stone believes karaoke has lost its lustre.
The 28-year-old, who was cast as Mia in the new musical La La Land alongside actor Ryan Gosling, says she "weirdly" doesn't like karaoke and belting out tracks since filming the drama production, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I weirdly like karaoke so much less now. I don't think anybody needs to hear me get up and sing in a karaoke room. It's just that the karaoke experience has lost a little lustre after all that," Stone said on a TV show.
Stone, who has starred with Gosling in "Crazy Stupid Love" and "Gangster Squad", joked that Gosling has had to file a restraining order against her so that they stop working with one another.
Recommended For You
- Controversial Tweet on Ambedkar Came From Fake Hardik Pandya Account
- Top 5 Motorcycles to Buy in a Budget of Rs 3 Lakh to Rs 7.5 Lakh
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Shows Why It's Better Than Bajaj Dominar 400 in Facebook Viral Video
- Indians Are Warning 'The Fault In Our Stars' Author About the Bollywood Remake
- 5 Hacks to Stabilize an Upset Stomach