Kareena, Karisma Throw Randhir Kapoor Lavish Party on 70th Birthday
As actor-filmmaker Randhir Kapoor turned 70 on 15th February, his actress daughters Karisma and Kareena Kapoor threw a lavish bash for their father.
As actor-filmmaker Randhir Kapoor turned 70 on 15th February, his actress daughters Karisma and Kareena Kapoor threw a lavish bash for their father which had the Kapoor khandaan and some of the actor's friends coming in to wish the actor. Randhir Kapoor's wife Babita and son-in-law Saif Ali Khan played gracious hosts along with Kareena and Karisma at the event. Randhir's brother Rishi Kapoor came with wife Neetu. Their younger brother Rajiv Kapoor was also present at the party. Randhir's nephews Ranbir Kapoor and Armaan Jain were also present at the event.
Randhir's cousins, Kunal Kapoor and Aditya Raj Kapoor were also seen at bash. Apart from the Kapoor khandaan, Amitabh Bachchan, Rakesh Roshan, Rekha, Poonam Dhillon, Jeetendra and Salim Khan came to wish the actor. Kareena and Karisma's friends, Sanjay Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora were also seen at the party.
Karisma later took to Instagram to post some inside pictures from the party.
Both the sisters glowed in Manish Malhotra outfits. Karisma came to the party with her daughter Samaira and son Kiaan.
(All photos by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- A Doctor Saves A Dying Person, A Performer Saves A Dying Society: Pankaj Tripathi
- Iron Man Challenges Captain America and Hulk, TV Actress Harassed by 14 Drunken Men
- Avengers Endgame: Marvel Superheroes Will Build a New Infinity Gauntlet to Defeat Thanos?
- Chinese Police Use Criminal's Childhood Picture On Wanted Poster, Says 'Features Don't Change'
- TV Actress Chahatt Khanna Attacked and Harassed by 14 Drunken Men on Holi
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s