Kate Hudson's Son Ryder Robinson is Proud of Her and Grandmother Goldie Hawn
I am so proud of Gogo (Hawn) and my mom, Ryder, 13, said.
A file photo of Kate Hudson.
Los Angeles: Actor Kate Hudson's son Ryder Robinson said he is really proud of his mother and grandmom Goldie Hawn's body of work.
Ryder, who walked the red carpet at his grandmother's charity event, Goldie's Love in For Kids, said he was fortunate to witness the, "really cool and very inspiring work" that his family has been involved in, reported E! online.
"I am so proud of Gogo (Hawn) and my mom," Ryder, 13, said.
Kate also applauded her mother's continued efforts in the education community, which she said was "quite emotional."
Recommended For You
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- AIFF Responds After I-League Clubs Threaten to Move Court if ISL Gets Top Division Status
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Vodafone RED Family Plans Priced Rs 598 Onwards Offer Bill Guarantee And One Mobile Bill For an Entire Family
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s