Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan to be the Special Guest at IFFI closing ceremony
This will be Katrina Kaif's maiden visit to the festival.
Image: Twitter/ Tiger Zinda Hai
Panaji: Actor Katrina Kaif will be the special guest at the closing ceremony of the 48th International Film Festival of India, here.
This will be the 34-year-old actor's maiden visit to the festival.
"I look forward to being a part of IFFI 2017. This year is special because it will be my first visit there. I'm happy to be part of Asia's oldest festival as it celebrates the future of cinema this year," Katrina said in a statement.
Her co-star from Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan, will bring down the curtains on the festival on November 28.
He will be accompanied by his "Tubelight" co-star, child artiste Matin Rey Tangu. The festival was inaugurated yesterday by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- NBA 2K20 Gameplay Will Unlock Limited Edition Nike Sneakers That You Can Buy
- Disha Patani Shares Insta Story Featuring Tiger Shroff, Captions it 'Bhai Bhai'
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Evicted from Salman Khan's Show, Calls His Journey Unpredictable
- New Olympic and Paralymic Emblem, Paris 2024 Unveils Golden Marianne Logo
- Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Get Samsung’s The Frame QLED Smart TV at Rs 72,000