Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan to be the Special Guest at IFFI closing ceremony
This will be Katrina Kaif's maiden visit to the festival.
Image: Twitter/ Tiger Zinda Hai
Panaji: Actor Katrina Kaif will be the special guest at the closing ceremony of the 48th International Film Festival of India, here.
This will be the 34-year-old actor's maiden visit to the festival.
"I look forward to being a part of IFFI 2017. This year is special because it will be my first visit there. I'm happy to be part of Asia's oldest festival as it celebrates the future of cinema this year," Katrina said in a statement.
Her co-star from Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan, will bring down the curtains on the festival on November 28.
He will be accompanied by his "Tubelight" co-star, child artiste Matin Rey Tangu. The festival was inaugurated yesterday by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Recommended For You
- Call of Duty Mobile Beta Rolling Out for Android Users in India
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: VVPATs And Their Use
- Are Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath Expecting Their First Child Together?
- Jon Snow Actor Kit Harington Angrily Reacts to Backlash Over Game of Thrones Ending
- 'Anti-Trafficking Activists Should be Like Daenerys Targaryen From Game of Thrones'
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results