Katrina Kaif Turns 35: This is How the Actress is Going to Celebrate Her Birthday
The 34-year-old actor says she does not like to have elaborate plans on birthday and prefers to keep it a low key.
Katrina Kaif at mumbai airport. (Image: Yogen Shah)
Katrina Kaif will be turning a year older tomorrow and the Bollywood star plans to celebrate the day on the countryside in England with her near ones. The 34-year-old actor says she does not like to have elaborate plans on birthday and prefers to keep it a low key.
"Birthdays for me are about having a good time with your loved ones. I don't believe in reminiscing too much. Every year I try and have a good time. I am at a place in country side with my sister. I am happy about the day. It is all about having fun, chilling and relaxing," Katrina told PTI.
The actor, who was part of the recent leg of Salman Khan's Dabangg Tour, says she has taken a few days off from work to spend time with her family.
"When I come back, I have to finish Aanand L Rai's film 'Zero' for which I have a song to shoot," she adds.
On the work front, besides Zero Katrina will also be seen in Aamir Khan's Thugs of Hindostan.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan-Tiger Shroff's War Stands Tall Over Joker, The Sky Is Pink at Box Office
- Trailers This Week: Vijay, Atlee's Bigil Impresses Shah Rukh Khan
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- HP Chromebook x360 Review: A Million Android Apps Make All The Difference
- OnePlus 7T Pro, 7T Pro McLaren Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs, Launch Date and More