Katy Perry Calls it a Truce With Taylor Swift, Offers Her Cookies
In an Instagram post, Katy Perry ended her long standing feud with contemporary artist Taylor Swift.
Image of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, courtesy of Instagram
Katy Perry has offered 'cookies of friendship' in an attempt to pacify contemporary artist and pop-singer Taylor Swift and put an end to the long simmering feud between them. On Tuesday, Perry posted a close-up image of baked eatables on a plate and inscribed the phrase 'Peace At Last' over it with red-colour icing. Two sprinkled peace signs were also drawn on each side of the phrase. She captioned the image, "feels good @taylorswift."
Perry also included the geotag location of "Let’s Be Friends" in her post. Reacting to her sweet gesture, Swift promptly replied by posting multiple heart emojis in the comments section. Perry's post and Swift's response to it invited many loving comments from fans of the two pop culture icons. One wrote, "war is over!!!," while another reacted to it by writing, "wow wow wow wow what happened i didn’t see that coming (sic)."
See Perry's post here:
The two pop stars who had a complicated relationship for years and inspired their respective songs Bad Blood and Swish Swish. What sparked differences between the two is not unclear but Perry told her side of the story during an appearance on Carpool Karaoke, revealing to Late Late Show host James Corden that the feud started over backup dancers, reports people.com.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Leonardo DiCaprio Draws Attention to Chennai Water Crisis, Kabir Singh Crosses Rs 100 Cr Mark
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Cannot Wait for Dark Mode on WhatsApp? Here is How to Enable it on Android and iOS
- Pakistan's Eerily Similar Results to 1992 World Cup Win Has Fans Praying For Another Miracle
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s