Katy Perry Forgives Taylor Swift, Says She's Ready to End The Bad Blood
Perry called her rival a "fantastic songwriter" and says both of them can be examples of strong women in the music industry
A file photo of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. (Getty Images)
Los Angeles American singer and songwriter Katy Perry says she is ready to end her rivalry with Taylor Swift.
Perry called her rival a "fantastic song writer" and says both of them can be examples of strong women in the music industry, reported mirror.co.uk.
But Swift is yet to respond and end the bad blood with Perry.
"I forgive her (Swift) and I'm sorry for anything I ever did, and I hope the same from her. I love her, and I want the best for her. And I think she's a fantastic songwriter. I just really truly want to come together in a place of love and forgiveness and understanding and compassion," Perry said.
The feud, which started as a dispute over back-up dancers, has dominated the personal and professional lives of the two singers for more than three years and played out in their songs.
Swift, who has not released an album since 2014's best-selling "1989" and has adopted a low public profile in recent months, stayed silent on her social media accounts over the weekend.
Recommended For You
- Shilpa Shinde gets Trolled, Body-shamed for New Instagram Photo
- Did Nick Jonas' Father Father Paul Kevin Jonas Fail to Recognise Alia Bhatt at the Engagement Bash? See Pic
- Nokia 6.1 Plus With Display Notch, Dual Cameras Launched in India For Rs 15,999
- Teens Spending More Time on Social Media, Less Time Reading Finds
- Asian Games: Extra Toes Make Footwear a Concern for Indian Heptathlete Swapna Barman