Keerthy Suresh Poses in a Bathrobe, Fans Ask Her to Gain Weight
Keerthy Suresh recently shared a picture of herself posing in a bathrobe and her fans aren’t too thrilled about her new lean look.
Image: Instagram/Keerthy Suresh
South-Indian actress Keerthy Suresh is currently in Madrid to shoot some songs for her forthcoming film. She has been updating fans with the latest goings-on by frequently sharing photos of herself on Instagram.
The 26-year-old took to the photo-video sharing app on Saturday to share a picture of herself posing in a bathrobe in the balcony of her hotel room. Though she slays the clicked-right-after-a-good-bath look, her fans aren’t too happy about her all-too-evident weight loss. Several of them shared their disappointment over her new avatar in comments.
One wrote, “Please gain weight again.” Another said, “Y u became so much lean?” A third commented, “U lost ur chubyness.” A fourth wrote, “Missing old u.... Totally .” “We want our old keerthy back
,” said another.
A few even expressed concern. “No words..... And worry too... ,” commented one netizen. Another wrote, “u were more cute wn u were chubby.” “We can't see u like this,” said another.
Notably, Keerthy, who was loved for her fuller figure and naïve charm, has lost considerable weight for an upcoming project. Known for her roles in films like Mahanati and Sarkar, she will next be seen in Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham and in an extended cameo in Manmadhudu 2.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- Taapsee Pannu Takes A Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model
- BCCI to Invite Fresh Applications for Support Staff, Ravi Shastri Required to Re-Apply
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: TCL's 2019 Edition of 4K TVs Starting Rs 25,999 With Amazon Alexa Built-in
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Five Best Phones to Buy if you Love Playing PUBG Mobile