Kendall Jenner Takes Down Donald Trump During Kardadashian Versus Kanye Edition of Celeb Family Feud
On Celebrity Family Feud, Kendall Jenner cracked a joke at the expense of POTUS Donald Trump, in front of her brother-in-law Kanye West, who is a stalwart Trump fan
(Photo: Kendall Jenner/ Reuters)
The Keeping up With Kardashian edition of Celebrity Family Feud got political when reality TV star Kendall Jenner cracked a joke about President Donald Trump, whom her brother-in-law Kanye West ardently supports.
During Sunday night's episode (taped in February), the Kardashians and Jenners faced off against the Wests while competing for $25,000 benefitting the Children's Hospital here. And model Kendall had the whole family in stitches when she answered host Steve Harvey's question: "If you had a wild party and everybody's naked, who is someone you would hate to see show up?"
"Donald Trump," said Kendall, 22, as everyone, including West, erupted into laughter.
The 41-year-old rapper has praised Trump, 71, in controversial tweets. His wife Kim Kardashian West supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- TVS Young Media Racer Program 2019 Round 2: Has Anyone Seen My Footpeg?