KGF Chapter 2: Actor Yash Confirms Makers Have Approached Sanjay Dutt for This Role
KGF is a two-part series. While the first part concentrated on Yash's rise as a gangster in Mumbai and Kolar Gold Fields, the second installment will focus on his fall.
Sanjay Dutt. (Image: Yogen Shah)
After impressing the audience with his stylish and power-packed performance in KGF: Chapter 1, Kannada actor Yash is prepping for its sequel. While the first part of KGF concentrated on Yash's rise as a gangster in Mumbai and Kolar Gold Fields, the second installment will focus on his fall.
As per a report in Asian Age, Yash is planning to rope in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt to play the villain in the KGF: Chapter 2.
â€œWe had offered him Chapter one, which he did not accept perhaps for reasons of date availability. But yes, we have offered him Chapter 2 of 'KGF',â€ Yash said.
If Sanjay Dutt agrees to come aboard the project, it will be his first ever south Indian film.
KGF features Yash as Rocky, who learns his life-lessons the hard way on the streets of Mumbai where he begins his career as a shoeshine. Slowly and steadily, he rises in the world of crime. His life takes a turn when reaches Kolar where he is up against the local mobsters. Directed by Prashanth Neel, KGF is a period drama that traces the history of gold mining and the mafia running it in the generous fields of Karnatakaâ€™s Kolar region.
The film also features Srinidhi Shetty, Ramya Krishna, Ananth Nag, John Kokken and Achyuth Rao in key roles.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead