Kim Kardashian is a Celebrity, Not Me: Amit Sadh
Actor Amit Sadh, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Sarkar 3, says getting criticised over his acting skills will affect him rather than a comment on his fashion sense.
A file photo of Amit Sadh.
New Delhi: Actor Amit Sadh, who is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Sarkar 3, says getting criticised over his acting skills will affect him rather than a comment on his fashion sense.
Does being a celebrity pressurise him to look good all the time?
"Firstly, I am not a celebrity. I don't know what a celebrity is. Kim Kardashian is a celebrity, not me. I am an actor," Amit told IANS.
Talking about dressing up, the actor said: "Yes, I have had good upbringing and I have been taught that when you go to a ballroom, you have to dress accordingly... But at the end of the day, I am a human being, I am a country boy. I will wear whatever I am comfortable in."
As an actor, he goes through other pressures.
"I do have pressures, yes... The day I am criticised for my acting, where somebody watches a film and says 'Amit, you wasted my Rs 300 ticket', that would affect me. If somebody says, 'I didn't like your t-shirt' I would be say 'Look somewhere else'. It doesn't matter," added the actor, whose last big screen outing was "Running Shaadi".
The political crime thriller also features megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Jackie Shroff, Manoh Bajpayee and Yami Gautam.
Recommended For You
- Meet The Team From Chennai Who's Rescuing Your Four-Legged Friends From the Kerala Floods
- Gold, Satyameva Jayate Box Office Collection Day 5: Akshay Kumar, John Abraham Films Continue Stellar Run
- The 'Soldier' Who Claimed in Viral Video That Kerala CM isn't Letting Army Help is Fake
- How Hindustan’s Vajpayee Became India’s Prime Minister: In Memoriam by a Millennial
- Twitter Slams India's Youngest Billionaire, Paytm Founder, For Donating Rs 10,000 to Kerala