Kim Kardashian Now More Anxious Since Paris Robbery
Kim Kardashian talks about her anxiety after being robbed at gunpoint in Paris last year.
Kim Kardashian (Image: AP)
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian feels more "anxiety" since being robbed at gunpoint in Paris last year.
The 36-year-old was a victim of an armed robbery in the French capital in October last year, and she says the incident has changed her outlook towards life, reports usmagazine.com.
"I definitely get a lot more anxiety now, just people knowing your every move," Kim told T Singapore magazine.
During that time, the French police found that the robbers planned their heist using Kim's updates on Snapchat and Instagram. Kim says now she has become more cautious with her posts on social media.
"When you realise you can put a message out there and there's so many people listening, you look at life differently," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Airtel V-Fiber Offers up to 1000GB Free Data & Plans Start at Rs 799
- Spotify Premium Now Available With 3 Months of Free Access for New Users
- Sara Ali Khan Gives Fans Yet Another Reason to Adore Her As She Clicks Selfie With Kids at Airport
- Ashes 2019: Did Archer Mimic Smith's Unique Batting Style?
- Woman Abandoned by Boyfriend on a Road Trip Assumed She was Being Pranked