Kim Kardashian West Was 'High on Ecstasy' During First Wedding and When She Made a Sex Tape
Kim Kardashian West has revealed she was high on ecstasy when she first got married, and when she made a sex tape.
Kim Kardashian (Image: AP)
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West has revealed she was high on ecstasy when she first got married, and when she made a sex tape.
On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim reflected on her "wild" years during a conversation with Scott Disick and Kendall Jenner, who kicked things off by mentioning that she had "heard stories" about Kim, reported people.com.
"You went to Disney and you were all high or something - or Six Flags," said Disick, 35.
"I didn't know you got high," said Jenner, 23.
"I got married on ecstasy. The first time," Kim, 38, said of her wedding to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
"I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did it again, I made a sex tape. Like, everything bad would happen," Kim said.
Disick and Jenner were shocked.
"You were high on ecstasy when you made that sex tape?" Disick asked of the 2003 sex tape that Kim infamously starred in with Ray J.
"Absolutely. Everyone knows it," Kim said, adding: "Like, my jaw was shaking the whole time."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Disha Patani Loves Adventure So Much, She'd Go to Mars if Given a Chance
- Bigg Boss 13 Winner Sidharth Shukla Thanks Shehnaaz Gill for His Journey Inside the House
- World SnowShoe Championship: Kashmiri Athletes Create History as They Bag 3 Medals
- Canada's Bombardier Sells A220 to Airbus, Exits Commercial Aviation
- Nike React Infinity Run Review: Without Doubt, Miles Ahead of The Adidas Boost