Kim Kardashian West Was 'High on Ecstasy' During First Wedding and When She Made a Sex Tape
Kim Kardashian West has revealed she was high on ecstasy when she first got married, and when she made a sex tape.
Kim Kardashian (Image: AP)
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West has revealed she was high on ecstasy when she first got married, and when she made a sex tape.
On Sunday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim reflected on her "wild" years during a conversation with Scott Disick and Kendall Jenner, who kicked things off by mentioning that she had "heard stories" about Kim, reported people.com.
"You went to Disney and you were all high or something - or Six Flags," said Disick, 35.
"I didn't know you got high," said Jenner, 23.
"I got married on ecstasy. The first time," Kim, 38, said of her wedding to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
"I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did it again, I made a sex tape. Like, everything bad would happen," Kim said.
Disick and Jenner were shocked.
"You were high on ecstasy when you made that sex tape?" Disick asked of the 2003 sex tape that Kim infamously starred in with Ray J.
"Absolutely. Everyone knows it," Kim said, adding: "Like, my jaw was shaking the whole time."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Sonakshi Sinha Replies to People Trolling Her For Not Answering KBC Ramayan Question
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update