Krishna Raj Kapoor Passes Away After Cardiac Arrest at 87, Bollywood Joins Family in Mourning
Randhir Kapoor issued a statement saying that Krishna Raj Kapoor died peacefully.
Krishna Raj Kapoor arrives to pay her last respects to legendary actress Sridevi at Anil Kapoor's residence in Mumbai. (Image: Yogen Shah)
Randhir issued a statement saying, "I regret to announce that I lost my mother early this morning. She died peacefully."
The news broke when actor Raveena Tandon and adman Suhel Seth expressed their condolences on Twitter.
Other celebrities also took to social media to express their sorrow. Soha Ali Khan, Madhur Bhandarkar and many other members of the film fraternity tweeted their condolences.
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of #KrishnaRajKapoor The few times I interacted with her were so memorable; she was an incredible personality full of life and passion and with never a hair out place! She will be missed greatly. My deepest condolences to the family.— Soha Ali Khan (@sakpataudi) October 1, 2018
The last rites will be performed at Chembur crematorium, Randhir said.
Recommended For You
- Neither Contesting Elections Nor Campaigning for Any Political Party: Salman Khan
- Happy Holi 2019: From Rang Barse to Badri Ki Dulhania, Turn on the Festive Vibe With These Songs
- Thanos aka Josh Brolin Says Happy Holi on Instagram, Gets Love From Indian Fans
- Decoding The Voluntary Code of Ethics Binding FB, Twitter, WhatsApp, TikTok During 2019 Polls
- Hey Siri, New Apple AirPods Are Priced From Rs 14,900; H1 Chip And Longer Battery Life On Board
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s