Kristen Stewart Disappointed With Donald Trump For Not Reacting Over Her Comments
While appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Thursday, Colbert asked Stewart about Trump's 2012 tweets about her
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart says she is disappointed with US President Donald Trump as he remained mum over her comments on TV show Saturday Night Live".
While appearing on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Thursday, Colbert asked Stewart about Trump's 2012 tweets about her, which she spoke about on Saturday Night Live earlier this year, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
"You were one of the first people on Twitter that our president, Donald Trump, attacked repeatedly. Keep in mind that this man is now the keeper of the nuclear launch codes," Colbert said.
"Hey, man, that's whatever," Stewart replied.
"Did this teach you how to deal with bullies," Colbert said while asking if she knew why he attacked her.
Stewart said she didn't know, but she wished he had responded to her when she brought it up while hosting Saturday Night Live.
"I did it publicly, and he didn't publicly respond. I was kind of disappointed. We're all different. That's okay. Celebrate the differences. Whatever," Stewart said.
Earlier while hosting Saturday Night Live, Stewart had said: "The president is not a huge fan of me. But that is so okay. And Donald, if you didn't like me then you probably really aren't going to like me now, because I'm hosting SNL and I'm, like, so gay, dude."
Recommended For You
- Marvel Takes #10YearChallenge, Shares Pictures of Avengers Endgame Characters
- Rakul Preet Singh Gives Befitting Reply to Online Hater Who Slut-shamed Her for Her Outfit
- Delhi Bride Gets Shot During Ceremony, Returns From Hospital To Continue Wedding Rituals
- BHEL to Set up Solar-Based Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on Delhi-Chandigarh Highway
- We Produced More Pace – Whatmore Basks in Historic Kerala Win
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s