Kunal Nayyar Had 'Worst Panic Attack' of His Life When He Met Queen Elizabeth II
The 38-year-old 'The Big Bang Theory' actor was invited to Buckingham Palace in 2017 to celebrate the start of UK-India Year of Culture.
Image: Kunal Nayyar/Instagram
British-born Indian-American actor Kunal Nayyar has revealed that he almost fainted during his first meeting with British monarch Queen Elizabeth II.
The 38-year-old actor was invited to Buckingham Palace in 2017 to celebrate the start of UK-India Year of Culture.
"We went to London to meet the Queen, and I was playing it off as 'whatever', but I was actually very nervous inside.
''As soon as she enters, I begin to have the worst panic attack of my life. I start thinking: 'Oh, there's the Queen. I'm going to faint. Why am I going to faint? I've never fainted in my life'," Nayyar said during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
The "Big Bang Theory" star, who was meeting the royal for the first time, had an awkward moment when he told her, ''Nice to see you again.''
Sharing the details about his interaction with Prince William and Kate Middelton the actor said, ''Princess Kate told my wife that she's beautiful. But she didn't say anything to me.''
Nayyar is married to Indian model Neha Kapoor.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: When I Met Rashami She Was On Road With No Money, Says Arhaan Khan
- Pati Patni Aur Woh Earns Double of Panipat in First Weekend at Box Office
- I-League 2019-20: Srinagar Airport 'Inoperative', Real Kashmir FC's Next 2 Games Cancelled
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack