Kung Fu Yoga Tops Chinese Box Office
According to China Film News, the movie topped the Chinese box office in the week ending on February 5, earning 963 million yuan ($ 140 million).
A still of the film.
Beijing: Hong Kong action star Jackie Chan and Bollywood actor Sonu Sood-starrer Kung Fu Yoga, part of a three-film pact signed between India and China, is ruling the Chinese box office.
According to China Film News, the movie topped the Chinese box office in the week ending on February 5, earning 963 million yuan ($ 140 million), reports Xinhua news agency.
Domestic fantasy movie Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back landed in the second place for the week, taking 822 million yuan. It has grossed 1.4 billion yuan since its release on January 28.
Duckweed a domestic adventure film directed by writer Han Han, was placed third in the week with sales revenue of 503 million yuan.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns into a Glamorous 'Star Traveller' for a Magazine Cover
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s