Kung Fu Yoga Tops Chinese Box Office
According to China Film News, the movie topped the Chinese box office in the week ending on February 5, earning 963 million yuan ($ 140 million).
A still of the film.
Beijing: Hong Kong action star Jackie Chan and Bollywood actor Sonu Sood-starrer Kung Fu Yoga, part of a three-film pact signed between India and China, is ruling the Chinese box office.
According to China Film News, the movie topped the Chinese box office in the week ending on February 5, earning 963 million yuan ($ 140 million), reports Xinhua news agency.
Domestic fantasy movie Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back landed in the second place for the week, taking 822 million yuan. It has grossed 1.4 billion yuan since its release on January 28.
Duckweed a domestic adventure film directed by writer Han Han, was placed third in the week with sales revenue of 503 million yuan.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Five Reasons Why PUBG The Most Popular Battle Royale Game in India
- Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt & Tarantino Create Perfect Drama
- Arya Stark Left for West of Westeros in Game of Thrones. We Know Where It Is
- The Sony-Microsoft Game Streaming Partnership is Surprising, but Clever
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: VVPATs And Their Use
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results