Kylie Jenner Sued for Stealing Another Make-up Line
A company named Sheree Cosmetics is suing Kylie Jenner and her company, Kylie Cosmetics, for reportedly stealing its 'Born to Sparkle' makeup line.
(Image courtesy: Kylie Jenner)
Los Angeles: Reality TV personality and make-up mogul Kylie Jenner is being sued for straight-up stealing another cosmetic line.
A company named Sheree Cosmetics is suing Kylie and her company, Kylie Cosmetics, for reportedly stealing its "Born to Sparkle" makeup line, reports tmz.com.
In documents obtained, the company claims it has its own "Born to Sparkle" collection but Kylie started making her own "Born to Sparkle" eyeshadow with similar colours and packaging.
Kylie's birthday collection features lip gloss, lipstick, lip liner and glitter eyes, and it launched on August 6. The "Born to Sparkle" eyeshadow was part of that line.
Sheree Cosmetics says it filed for a trademark on August 30, 2018. So this might be tough to prove.
Sheree is suing for unspecified damages.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Anand Mahindra Wants to Gift a Car to Man Who Took His Mother on India Tour on Scooter
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge