Latha Rajnikanthji Radiates Positivity: Anupam Kher
Veteran actor Anupam Kher met superstar Rajinikanth's wife Latha and says it's always a pleasure and joy to meet her.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Anupam Kher met superstar Rajinikanth's wife Latha and says it's always a pleasure and joy to meet her.
Anupam on Wednesday took to Twitter, where he shared a photograph of himself along with the film producer.
"It is always a pleasure and a joy to meet Latha Rajnikanthji. She radiates positivity. Her charity project Care For Children is really noble," Anupam captioned the image.
Latha has also done a few playback numbers during the 1980s in Tamil cinema. She sung a few songs in films like "Netru indha neram" from the Kamal Haasan-starrer Tik Tik Tik and Kadavul ullamae from Anbulla Rajinikanth.
She also contributed to Rajini 25, a musical album that commemorated 25 years of Rajinikanth's career.
Latha has produced films such as Maaveeran and Valli.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- A Twitter User is Offering to Comment 'Yikes' On Your Ex's Selfie for Just Rs 350
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football