Liam Hemsworth Gets Hit by Taxi On 'Dodge & Miles' Set
Donning a gray long-sleeved top which he paired with a pair of navy pants, the Hollywood actor was seen filming some intense stunts.
Actor Liam Hemsworth got hit by a white taxi while filming his new Quibi television series Dodge and Miles. The 29-year-old actor was photographed on Sunday filming his new television series, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Donning a gray long-sleeved top which he paired with a pair of navy pants, the Australian actor was seen filming some intense stunts. In one photo that circulated online, Hemsworth was seen getting hit by a white taxi in addition to getting yelled at by the driver.
Some other photographs saw Hemsworth, who plays a character named Dodge Maynard, running away after hearing a gunshot. He also appeared to be bruised and bloody in between shots. Meanwhile, The Hunger Games alum was seen running down the street for a scene the day before.
Dodge and Miles is set to centre on Liam's Dodge who is described to be "desperate to take care of his pregnant wife before a terminal illness can take his life, accepts an offer to participate in a deadly game where he soon discovers that he's not the hunter, but the prey."
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- TikTok Videos Will be Even Cooler Now; App Set to Get a Bunch of New Music
- Coronavirus Death Toll Spikes: This Realtime Map Tracks Spread of Virus Around The World
- Does Street Dancer 3D Have What it Takes to Stand Out as a Dance Film?
- Fourth Season of Indian Women's League Kicks Off in Bengaluru: Teams, Full Match Schedule
- Street Dancer 3D Box Office Prediction: Remo D'Souza's Dance Film Might Wash Off Varun Dhawan's Kalank