Lindsay Lohan Excited To Come Back For Life Size 2: Tyra Banks
Taylor Banks revealed that Lindsay Lohan is "excited to come back"and shared how her life has changed since the birth of her son.
Image: Reuters pictures
Los Angeles: Tyra Banks said she has been in contact with her Life-Size co-star Lindsay Lohan and talking about possible reteam for the planned sequel.
"I can tell you, we are working on an amazing script. I've been hitting up Miss Lindsay Lohan in her DMs, like, 'You in, boo?' and I think she is excited to come back," Tyra told E! News. "The weird thing is, Eve's kind of stuck in time.
So, she's going to be a little older, but hopefully not looking that much older! Whereas when Lindsay started, she was a little 10-year-old girl. Now, she's a woman! So, we have to evolve that and figure out who she is today."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother at Jonas Brothers Concert
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel