Lorde's New Single Green Light Is About Her Own Heartbreak
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup.
Grammy Award winner Lorde is back with a new single and for the first time ever she treads the path of heartbreak. The singer, known for her 2013 chartbuster and critically acclaimed song Royals released a new song titled Green Light recently.
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup. Green Light is Lorde's first single from album Melodrama. While the first song is upbeat and electrifying, fans are guessing the singing diva's inclination towards electronic music in her latest album.
In an interview given to a leading music portal, Lorde confirmed Green Light to be a song about heartbreak. She was quoted saying, "It's not something that I really am used to writing about ... It was my first major heartbreak. And the song is really about those moments kind of immediately after your life changes and about all the silly little things that you gravitate towards."
Well, with its electrifying beats and closer to heart lyrics Green Light is soon going to become a heartbreak go-to song.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Kartik Aaryan Says He is Ready For a Coffee Date with Sara Ali Khan, Asks Time and Place
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra, Kendall Jenner & Gigi Hadid are Obsessing Over these Puffer Jackets
- Third Generation Suzuki Hayabusa Superbike Rendered, Gets Sleeker GSX Inspired Looks
- Jawa Motorcycles Open 1st Dealership in Nashik, Total 11 Showrooms Across India
- The 10 Year Challenge on Facebook: Intelligent Algorithms Aside, Are we The Product, Again?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s