Lorde's New Single Green Light Is About Her Own Heartbreak
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup.
Grammy Award winner Lorde is back with a new single and for the first time ever she treads the path of heartbreak. The singer, known for her 2013 chartbuster and critically acclaimed song Royals released a new song titled Green Light recently.
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup. Green Light is Lorde's first single from album Melodrama. While the first song is upbeat and electrifying, fans are guessing the singing diva's inclination towards electronic music in her latest album.
In an interview given to a leading music portal, Lorde confirmed Green Light to be a song about heartbreak. She was quoted saying, "It's not something that I really am used to writing about ... It was my first major heartbreak. And the song is really about those moments kind of immediately after your life changes and about all the silly little things that you gravitate towards."
Well, with its electrifying beats and closer to heart lyrics Green Light is soon going to become a heartbreak go-to song.
Recommended For You
- ISL 2018/19: Delhi Dynamos and ATK Eye First Win of the Season
- Sajid Khan was Obnoxious, Extremely Sexist and Ridiculous: Dia Mirza
- Samsung Galaxy W2019 Listed on TENNA Will Have Two 4.2-Inch Screens, 3,000mAh Battery
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Spotted Driving Polaris RZR1000 in Dubai
- Apple Donating 1000 Watches for Binge Eating Study is a Part of a Larger Health Push