Lorde's New Single Green Light Is About Her Own Heartbreak
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup.
Grammy Award winner Lorde is back with a new single and for the first time ever she treads the path of heartbreak. The singer, known for her 2013 chartbuster and critically acclaimed song Royals released a new song titled Green Light recently.
The song features Lorde in a no makeup look while she dances in a club and on streets celebrating her breakup. Green Light is Lorde's first single from album Melodrama. While the first song is upbeat and electrifying, fans are guessing the singing diva's inclination towards electronic music in her latest album.
In an interview given to a leading music portal, Lorde confirmed Green Light to be a song about heartbreak. She was quoted saying, "It's not something that I really am used to writing about ... It was my first major heartbreak. And the song is really about those moments kind of immediately after your life changes and about all the silly little things that you gravitate towards."
Well, with its electrifying beats and closer to heart lyrics Green Light is soon going to become a heartbreak go-to song.
Recommended For You
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black
- Argentine Nicolas Kicker Faces Lifetime Ban for Match-fixing
- Ekta Kapoor's Logic on How to Deal With Rising Fuel Prices is Very, Very Confusing
- Apple Offers Rs 3,900 Credit To iPhone Customer Who Paid For Their Out-of-Warranty iPhone Battery Replacement
- Tendulkar's Message for Ab de Villiers After Retirement Announcement