Loved 'Jabra Fan'? Now listen to its Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Bhojpuri and Punjabi version
Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the first teaser came out on the actor's 50th birthday. The film's first song, 'Jabra Fan' has crossed 6 million views since the time of its released on YouTube and now the makers of the film, Yash Raj Films, has decided to release the song in other languages.
The Hindi song has quirky lyrics by Varun Grover and music by Vishal Shekhar and sung by Nakash Aziz. YRF has roped in some big names to sing the song in other languages. So we have popular composer and singer Anupam Roy singing the Bengali version, pop star Harbhajan Mann singing the Punjabi version, actor-singer-politician Manoj Tiwari singing the Bhojpuri version and Avdhoot Gupte singing the Marathi version.
Interestingly, Nakash Aziz who has sung the original song in Hindi has lent his voice for the Tamil version of the song and Arvind Vegda has sung the Gujarati version. So here you go, presenting 'Jabra Fan' in other Indian languages.
Recommended For You
- NTR Mahanayakudu Movie Review: Balakrishna Holds the Films Together
- TRAI Directs Broadcasters as Well as Cable TV And DTH Operators on Channel Genres And Listing
- Ranveer Singh Uploads Crazy Dance Video and You'll Never Guess What Deepika Padukone Calls Him
- Should-Reads: How the Potato Became a Staple of Our Meals as Well as Our Metaphors
- Man Named 'Bowser' Takes Over Nintendo of America and Mario Fans are Freaking Out
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s