Loved 'Jabra Fan'? Now listen to its Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Bhojpuri and Punjabi version
Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the first teaser came out on the actor's 50th birthday. The film's first song, 'Jabra Fan' has crossed 6 million views since the time of its released on YouTube and now the makers of the film, Yash Raj Films, has decided to release the song in other languages.
The Hindi song has quirky lyrics by Varun Grover and music by Vishal Shekhar and sung by Nakash Aziz. YRF has roped in some big names to sing the song in other languages. So we have popular composer and singer Anupam Roy singing the Bengali version, pop star Harbhajan Mann singing the Punjabi version, actor-singer-politician Manoj Tiwari singing the Bhojpuri version and Avdhoot Gupte singing the Marathi version.
Interestingly, Nakash Aziz who has sung the original song in Hindi has lent his voice for the Tamil version of the song and Arvind Vegda has sung the Gujarati version. So here you go, presenting 'Jabra Fan' in other Indian languages.
Recommended For You
- Adaptability the Key for FC Pune City Striker Iain Hume’s Indian Super League Longevity
- Indian Badminton Stars Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap Set to Tie The Knot: Report
- You Will Have to Wait Till Next Year to Buy Panasonic’s First Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
- Virat Kohli Receives the Prestigious Khel Ratna Award
- Not Just Leaking Kajol's 'Fake' Number, Here are Other Times Ajay Devgn Has 'Pranked' People in Bollywood