Loveratri: Priyanka Chopra Welcomes Salman Khan's Brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in Bollywood
Priyanka Chopra sends out love to Salman Khan's 'Loveratri' team.
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra during an FLO talk on 'Challenging the Status Quo and Forging New Paths' in New Delhi on Monday, Aug 6, 2018. (Image: PTI)
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who opted out of Salman Khan-starrer Bharat, has wished the actor-producer's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma, who is set to make his Bollywood debut with Loveratri.
"Welcome to the movies my friend Aayush Sharma... From the looks of this trailer, you are going to make quite the debut! All the best Warina Hussain and lots of love to the 'Loveratri' team," Priyanka tweeted.
Welcome to the movies my friend @aaysharma... From the looks of this trailer, you’re gonna make quite the debut! All the best @Warina_Hussain and lots of love to the #Loveratri team https://t.co/jFS0sIdk8x— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) August 9, 2018
Directed by first-time director Abhiraj Minawala, written by Naren Bhatt and produced by Salman Khan Films, Loveratri will release on October 5. Its trailer released last week.
On the Bollywood front, Priyanka is currently shooting for The Sky Is Pink directed by Shonali Bose. The film also stars Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim.
Priyanka had also signed up Bharat, but opted out of it. She is reportedly in talks for Chris Pratt-starrer Cowboy Ninja Viking.
Recommended For You
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Life on Mars Could Owe Its Foundation to World's Lightest Solid, Aerogel: NASA-JPL
- Intercontinental Cup 2019: 18-year-old Narender Gahlot Scores as India Draw 1-1 vs Syria