M Night Shyamalan Too Scared While Writing Climax Of New Film
Filmmaker M Night Shyamalan says he had to move away while he was writing the ending of his new film as he feared for the characters of his plot.
Image Courtesy: Reuters
Los Angeles: Filmmaker M Night Shyamalan says he had to move away while he was writing the ending of his new film as he feared for the characters of his plot. The 46-year-old director, who is currently busy penning the story of his next movie, took to Twitter to share his latest dilemma.
"Writing climax of the new film. Had to step away. Heart pounding. Too scared and worried for the characters. Writing really is like acting," wrote Shyamalan.
The filmmaker's last release was Split, which starred James McAvoy in the lead as a man who has 23 personalities. Earlier, Shyamalan had hinted that there may be a second part to his 2016 psychological horror.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- Taapsee Pannu Takes Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model in Nagpur
- Rohit and Bumrah Included as ICC Announce Team of the World Cup
- Realme X Launched in India Alongside Realme 3i: Price, Features, and More
- Jofra Archer Had Predicted the Super Over Outcome in World Cup Final 6 Years Ago. Here's Proof.