M Night Shyamalan Too Scared While Writing Climax Of New Film
Filmmaker M Night Shyamalan says he had to move away while he was writing the ending of his new film as he feared for the characters of his plot.
Image Courtesy: Reuters
Los Angeles: Filmmaker M Night Shyamalan says he had to move away while he was writing the ending of his new film as he feared for the characters of his plot. The 46-year-old director, who is currently busy penning the story of his next movie, took to Twitter to share his latest dilemma.
"Writing climax of the new film. Had to step away. Heart pounding. Too scared and worried for the characters. Writing really is like acting," wrote Shyamalan.
The filmmaker's last release was Split, which starred James McAvoy in the lead as a man who has 23 personalities. Earlier, Shyamalan had hinted that there may be a second part to his 2016 psychological horror.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Gully Boy Box Office Day 1: Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Film Earns Rs 19.40 Crore
- Shortlisted 18 Players for World Cup and Their Workload Will be Monitored in IPL: Prasad
- This Kashmiri Group's Game of Thrones Tribute Made it Into the Official Fan Anthem
- Shell Be Loved: Tortoise Couple Breaks Up After Century Together, and We're Not Over It
- WhatsApp to Give You Option Before Being Added to Groups: Here is How to Use
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s