'Maar Doh Mujhe', Says Ranveer Singh in Reaction to Deepika Padukone's New Hairdo
Deepika Padukone had revealed her new haircut in an Instagram post on Sunday. Ranveer Singh had a witty comment waiting.
Image: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone (R)
Actress Deepika Padukone on Sunday treated her fans with a picture of her new hairdo. It seems she has chopped off her hair.
"Tadaaaaa!!," Deepika captioned the image.
Her picture has garnered a lot of comments from social media users and her friends from the film industry, leaving them in awe of her look.
Deepika's husband Ranveer has the best reaction to Deepika's look.
"Maar doh mujhe," he commented on the image.
Actress Alia Bhatt is also in love of Deepika's short hair.
She called her "beauty".
Filmmaker Farah Khan complimented Deepika, saying "so nice".
On the film front, Deepika will next be seen in "Chhapaak", where she plays an acid attack survivor. The film also stars Vikrant Massey and is slated to release on January 10, 2020. She will also be seen sharing screen space with Ranveer in filmmaker Kabir Khan's "'83".
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Winner Prediction: Hold on Sidharth-Asim, There's Shehnaaz-Rashami
- OMG! Why is This Actor Holding Captain America's Vibranium Shield?
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- Thailand Masters: Indian Campaign Over on Day 1 as Saina, Srikanth, Sameer and Prannoy Lose in Round 1
- This is The End of The Road For Vodafone m-Pesa as a Payments App