Madhur Bhandarkar's Mumbai Mist to Have World Premiere at Busan Film Fest
The movie is a part of 'Where Has Time Gone', an anthology feature film showing five segments directed by five directors from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
A file photo of Madhur Bhandarkar.
Mumbai: National Award winning filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar's short film Mumbai Mist, featuring Annu Kapoor, has been selected for its world premiere at the Busan International Film Festival.
The movie is a part of Where Has Time Gone, an anthology feature film showing five segments directed by five directors from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. It explores the theme of time and love through their own perspective.
According to Bhandarkar's spokesperson, the film will premiere on October 14 under the Short Film Showcase Section at the Festival, followed by an interactive session with the acclaimed director and celebrated Chinese filmmaker Jia Zhangke.
The story of Mumbai Mist revolves around an emotional bond between a child rag picker from a Mumbai slum and an old man. The characters are played by Master Devrath and Annu Kapoor respectively.
Where Has time Gone will officially release in China on October 19.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar Pleases Twinkle Khanna by Gifting Her Pair of ‘Onion Earrings’ from Kapil Sharma Show
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- BWF World Tour Finals 2019: PV Sindhu Ends Campaign With Win Over He Bingjiao
- #DogsAtPollingStations: Here's Why UK Voters Turned Up with Pets for Brexit Ballot
- You Can Now Buy a Baby Yoda Toy for Rs 21,000, But Here's the Catch