Madonna Announces Her Move to Portugal
American singer Madonna shares that she has moved to Libson and feels an air of positivity there.
American pop singer Madonna performs during the video shoot for her single 'Take a Bow,' 1994. (Image: Getty Images)
Lisbon: American singer Madonna has announced that she's made a move to the city of Lisbon, Portugal.
The Material girl hitmaker shared the news on Instagram, reports eonline.com.
Posting a photo of a kitchen filled with a plethora of baskets hanging from the ceiling, Madonna, who hails from Detroit, Michigan, wrote on her Instagram: "I used to be a basket case, but now I live in Lisbon!"
According to the Guardian, the 59-year-old has bought a house in Lisbon and her son David has joined the Benfica Football Team Youth Academy.
The singer also posted on her social media that the move was inspiring her to work on new music.
Sharing an image of a painting, she wrote: "The energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film Loved and making new music! This will be the next chapter in my book!"
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kareena Kapoor Awestruck by Kalki Koechlin's Six-month Pregnancy
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C at Rs 6499 Lands Ahead of Peak Pollution Season
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India